Admissions are generally made in KG and other classes on the availability of seats. The minimum age for admission in KG is +3 /+4 years as on April 1st in that year.
Prescribed application form can be obtained from the school and filled up form attached with following documents are required to be submitted for seeking admission.
- Birth certificate
- School leaving certificate duly authenticated by the education authority of State/District.
- Progress report from the school last attended
- Passport size photos of student and parents
- Aadhar card of student and parents
1. Admission/Annual fees and monthly fees are charged under the heads as per the regulations of Appropriate Government.
2. Fee revision of school shall be subject to laws, regulation and directions of the Appropriate Government.
3. Fee shall not be revise without the express approval of the School Management Committee or the process prescribed by the Appropriate Government under any circumstance.
Fee has to be paid by 10th day of each month. The school awards fee concession to the students belong to BPL category on receiving written request of parents.
Admission will be subject to the performance of the child during oral/written text and interview with parents/guardian of the ward.